2 + 1 Half
Located on 1 of Oakmont's most desirable streets, this pristine Annadel plan home shows pride of ownership throughout. Formal entry opens to spacious living/dining room with stunning golf course views. Vaulted ceilings & plantation shutters allow ample light to enter the home. You'll love the updated kitchen w/white cabinets, granite counters, stainless double ovens, gas cooktop, stainless dishwasher & the refrigerator is included in the sale! A charming breakfast area off the kitchen & family room leads to a half bath & interior utility room complete w/sink & included washer & dryer. The beautiful primary suite has private access to the deck & the ensuite features dual sinks & an amazing walk-in shower w/custom seat. Enjoy outdoor living at its best from the expanded rear deck with views of the golf course and beyond. You'll love this home's location, just steps away from Oakmont's East Rec area. Peace and quiet in the heart of Oakmont!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,188 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Outside Access, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Stone
- Dining/Living Combo
- Dryer Included,Inside Area,Sink,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Stone
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Cook Top,Hood Over Range,Microwave
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. Brick,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access.
- Enclosed Deck
- Pool Description
- Association Pool
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Adjacent to Golf Course,Cul-De-Sac,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Enclosed Deck. Adjacent to Golf Course,Cul-De-Sac,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Nancy Devoto, McBride Realty
Agent License: 00771931 Office License: 01151843 Office Phone: 707-538-2270
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.